To protect your Yahoo account against cyber attacks, the basic step is to create a complex and unique password for your account. Having such an easy password for your yahoo account as like your date of birth, name, surname, etc. can allow hackers to easily infiltrate your account. Therefore, yahoo customer service strongly recommended creating a password with a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. If you do not know how to change the password for your Yahoo account, then we have given below step by step instructions along with several tips and tricks to make your Yahoo account more secure against cyber attacks.
Steps to change the password for yahoo account
• Sign in to your Yahoo account and move your mouse cursor to your profile name. This will open a small menu on your screen.
• From the menu that appears on your screen, click on the Account Information option. This step will redirect you to the account information link.
• Under the Account Information page, click on the Account Security option from the left-hand panel
• Note: Clicking on the Account Security option may prompt you to enter your password to access that section.
• Once you are at the bottom of the account security page, click the Change Password option on the right. On the further page, you will be asked to enter your fresh and unique password.
• Enter your new password in the given field and click on the Continue button. The password of your Yahoo account will be changed.
How to recover/reset forgotten/hacked Yahoo password
Whether you have forgotten the password of your Yahoo account or it has been hacked, you can easily recover your Yahoo account by resetting the password for it. However, to be able to reset the password for your account, you must use one of the account recovery options (email address or phone number) associated with your account. If you face any kind of trouble while doing this you can contact Yahoo Customer Service anytime to get troubleshoot guidance and help. If you have a recovery option, you can gain access to your Yahoo account by following the steps below.
Steps to Recover or Reset / Hacked Yahoo Mail Password
• Go to the Yahoo sign-in page, enter your email address and click the “Next” button.
• Now on the next page, you will be asked to enter a password for your account, but as you do not remember the password (or your password is not working), on the option “forgot password” below Click. “Sign in” button
• On the next screen, you will be shown one of the account recovery options with missing alphabet or digits. If you recognize the given option and have access to it, click the “Yes, text / send me to the account key” button.
• If you do not remember the account recovery option provided, click “I do not have access to this phone/email address”. This will direct you to the available account recovery option (if any).
• Once you get the account key, you have to enter it on the subsequent screen and click on the “Verify” button.
• As soon as you click the “Verify” button, you will be prompted with a message to use the Yahoo account feature instead of a password to access your account. You can either click “Let Do It” or you can click on the “I’ll do it later” option.
• Clicking “I’ll do it later” will take you to your Yahoo account. Now to create a new password for your account, go to your profile name> Account Information> Account Security.
• Under the Account Security tab, click the Change Password option. Next, click “I’ll change my password”.
• On the next page, enter your new password in the field indicated and click the “Continue” button.
• Your Yahoo account password will be changed immediately.
So, this is how you can easily access your Yahoo account. In case of any issue or trouble in changing or generating your password, you can directly reach Yahoo Customer Service UK anytime without any second thought in aid to get guidance or help to resolve the issue.
Contact-customerservice.co.uk, a top leading customer service third party support provider via a certifies team of experts. It is offering free helpline for UK users rectify their email account troubles through chat, over the phone, contact form and email. It is not related to any sort of brand names, logos etc. and whatever detailed information it is using is just only for reference.